Friday, December 14, 2018

Another Lie or Two from Your DoJ/ FBI

Another lie or two from your DOJ/ FBI. I spoke up about this early on when HRC's emails were "Scrubbed". NOT! The same is now true with respect to the Strozk/ Page PMs. Mueller's team believes they got it covered by "scrubbing" them. NOT! That is a lie! Emails and Texts remain on a Server, no matter that you scrubbed them from your hardware--they just ain't gone. I even spoke to an investigator following the HRC debacle and related this. I will give you one example here. Each and every system has the same capabilities. If you believe your stuff is gone, think again. I had to do this years ago after a system crash. It took me about an hour but I got EVERYTHING back! Lawyers and Judges of course think they know everything. They really don't know S*^T about IT!

https://www.stellarinfo.com/blog/retrieve-outlook-data-after-system-crash/?fbclid=IwAR2XapBqhK2PpmqTEeaxqdp8ip5QqOQJ1_kot0MMb6kdL-Zjg0QFm6b7P8s

No comments: