The American people are ready for their government to get to work. So am I. In just the first two days of the new Congress, here is a list of bills I’ve joined as an original sponsor:
1. HR 29: To terminate the Internal Revenue Code… This bill sets a date to terminate massive parts of the tax code to force Congress to act to make reforms in a timely fashion.
2. HR 38: This bill allows nationwide concealed carry reciprocity so we can better protect the rights of gun owners wherever they legally choose to carry their firearms.
3. HR 71: This bill forces federal agencies to disclose the cost, effectiveness and duplication of services so we can eliminate waste and fraud in our government.
4. HR 80: This bill suspends refugees from entering the United States until we determine how much accepting these refugees will cost the country.
5. HR 184: This bill repeals the taxes on medical devices.
6: HR 198: Repeals the federal estate tax… The No. 1 killer of family farms is estate taxes. When a loved one dies, the family who inherits the farm can’t pay the estate taxes, so they break up the farms and sell off the land.
7: H Res 11: This resolution objects to the UN Security Council Resolution that betrayed our great friends in the Middle East, Israel.
8: H Res 14: This resolution objects to the Obama Administration’s outrageous decision not to veto the anti-Israel UN resolution.