Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Why I Don't Give a Shit About Dreamers

There is a skewed view of the USA on the part of the Blue States. I just heard that we are all served by DACA recipients aka the Dreamers when we go to a restaurant. The population of the USA is 323 Million. Only 49 Million go to a restaurant on any given month. That means that 279 million USA residents would not see a Dreamer in a restaurant. That translates into only 15%. If you buy nuts, veggies or fruits from Cali, your stuff may have been picked by a Dreamer. I do not and I am in the large majority of that who does not. I buy local. I eat out locally too. Thus, to my knowledge, I have never met a Dreamer, I have not been served by a Dreamer and I don't think a Dreamer picked my nuts, fruits or veggies. Would you like to try to make a better case why I would give a shit? *Tick Tock*

No comments: